 Events / BrickWorld / 143
Re: Brickworld Keynote Speaker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 03:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Richard Stollery - Head of the LEGO Community Team - will be presenting the keynote address during the Brickworld opening ceremony. Mr. Stollery will be coming from LEGO Headquarters in Denmark along with several other LEGO representatives from both Denmark and the Enfield, CT office.

We are very excited that LEGO has chosen play an active role in Brickworld. Watch for additional announcements from Steve Witt regarding some LEGO led activities at Brickworld...hint: show up Thursday night ready to build!!

We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Thanks for this announcement, Bryan. This is shaping up to be a great event. Didn’t that speaker guy from BrickFest last year (Tormod somebody?) have the same title (Head of Lego Community Team)?

Rafe