 Events / BrickWorld / 141
  Brickworld Keynote Speaker

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Richard Stollery - Head of the LEGO Community Team - will be presenting the keynote address during the Brickworld opening ceremony. Mr. Stollery will be coming from LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickworld Keynote Speaker

(...) Thanks for this announcement, Bryan. This is shaping up to be a great event. Didn't that speaker guy from BrickFest last year (Tormod somebody?) have the same title (Head of Lego Community Team)? Rafe (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Keynote Speaker

(...) Rafe - I don't remember if he did any speaking, but Tormod Askildsen was the Head of Lego Community last August and he was at the event in DC. He has since moved on (promoted I think) and Richard Stollery took over the job. I think it will be (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)