 Events / BrickFest / 370
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:15:44 GMT

Well I'm here watching and trying to get someone on the IRC channel to
contact me so I can give Mr Justus a few questions - nothing complicated
mind you ;-)

Santosh

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
I'm having fun looking at the webcam

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

I see at camera 2 a computer and a laptop or two, that's for posting breaking
news to Lugnet, right?? right?? lol!!

Right!

(I am posting this from my laptop in the room)

It looks like Brad Justus is on WebCam1.  He seems to be moving
his hands a lot but not actually saying anything  ;]  By the
expression on his face it looks as though everybody in the room
is ganging up on him about Juniorization or some such thing.

I hope for his sake none of the Australians showed up  <GD&R!>  :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada