 Events / BrickFest / 369
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:00:49 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
I'm having fun looking at the webcam

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

I see at camera 2 a computer and a laptop or two, that's for posting • breaking
news to Lugnet, right?? right?? lol!!

Right!

(I am posting this from my laptop in the room)

++Lar

So what is Brad J. talking about on Cam1?  (11:00 AM EDT).

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot