 Events / BrickFest / 3065
  BrickFest 2005 - Micro and Vig Contests

Hello all... Last year I had the pleasure of being the Micro Display Coordinator for BrickFest and this year I will be continuing that role. We have BIG plans for Micro this year! From a few sneak preview pics I have had the pleasure of viewing, I (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!