 Events / BrickFest / 3012
Help Needed: Lost Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:40:46 GMT

Hello everyone,
At BrickFest this year I bought the Dragon Fortress Set.  When I was rushing to
pack (I almost missed my plane), I opened the box to take the individual bags of
pieces and put them in my packing box.  Just this past week I got my packing box
back (someone else drove it from DC to Atlanta for me) - and found that some of
the pieces for the Dragon Fortress were missing.  Specifically the white box
that has all of the figs and the dragon in it.

If anyone found this box, please let me know.

you can contact me at the address above or at lenny dot hoffman at gmail dot com
.

thanks!
-Lenny

PS. Posted to .general in an effort to make sure someone sees this, and to
.space because it was probably left in the space room.