 Events / BrickFest / 3011
Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Limbaugh wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

<SNIP>

3. About Jamquiltolac...Jamousilott....Jamochillowac...Jamostillbaton....
whatever, holy cows, that thing is huge.  I see wires.  Does that thing actually
move?!?

Yes, altho Eric never showed me, so therefore I do not believe him.  Eric claims
he can stand in from of Jama, and move his (Eric's) arm, and Jama will do the
same.  But this sort of technology simply doesnt exist yet, so I don't believe
him.

The technology exists (LEGO Vision Command) and Jama is as capable as Eric has
always described.  I've had the pleasure of working with Eric on several
occassions (specifically in regards to Jama and Vision Command), so I am fully
aware of what the bot is capable of.

maybe it went over some heads.  but the above is a joke. i have full confidence
that it can do what eric says it can.

ugh.