 Events / BrickFest / 2922
Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:32:47 GMT

Thanks for the pics!  Here follow my newbie questions on your content...

1. About the castle setup, you wrote: "the ccc system works pretty well for a
large display...certainly better than the moonbase system that looked like a
jumbled mess."  What's CCC, and why was the moonbase system a mess (it sounded
pretty clever when I read about it)?

2. There are other Brickfests?  When and where were these?

3. About Jamquiltolac...Jamousilott....Jamochillowac...Jamostillbaton....
whatever, holy cows, that thing is huge.  I see wires.  Does that thing actually
move?!?

4. Are those construction machines in
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KGoldman/BrickFest04/bf21.jpg> standard, or
MOCs?  My son would love them...

Thanks very much for the photolog; it was very interesting and informative!

Best,
- Joe