 Events / BrickFest / 3013
3012  |  3014
Subject:
The BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:22:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Fellow LUGNET Members,

The DVD is nearly finished and we are now in need of funds to purchase the
necessary components to manufacture the DVD. Please goto to the web site
below and follow the direction for purchase a BrickFest 2004 Commemorative
DVD.

http://www.toddthuma.info/BF04_dvd/

The web site should be able to answer all of your questions. If not, email me
at dvd@toddthuma.info

Sincerely,

Todd Thuma
BrickFest DVD Coordinator