 Events / BrickFest / 2983
Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote:
And especially, all of our friends from the Netherlands, France, and Denmark who
took the time out to watch.

Thanks for making it possible, it was very nice to get a feeling of the atmosphere.
Friday was fine, Saturday my connection unfortunately was poor and I missed most.

Has anyone captured the stream to disk?
/Lars