 Events / BrickFest / 2866

Subject:
BrickCast 2004 Credits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:11:30 GMT

Hi guys,

Thanks for everyone who helped out with the webcast this year...

Direction:
Calum Tsang

Stage Camera:
Derek Raycraft

Audience Camera:
Trevyn Watson

Setup:
Dave Koudys
Trevyn Watson

Resisting Our Corrupting Influence:
David Michon

And for all the people who offered equipment:

Encoder PC and Network Help:
Kevin Loch

Not Looking While We Visited Certain Computer Labs With a Screwdriver:
Christina Hitchcock

Second Camera:
Jake McKee

Third Camera:
Mike Walsh

Network Server:
Jeff Stabile

Tripod:
Bram Lambrecht

Not Calling The Police When His Tripod Disappeared:
Orion Pobursky

And especially, all of our friends from the Netherlands, France, and Denmark who
took the time out to watch.

Calum

Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits