 Events / BrickFest / 2866
  BrickCast 2004 Credits

Hi guys, Thanks for everyone who helped out with the webcast this year... Direction: Calum Tsang Stage Camera: Derek Raycraft Audience Camera: Trevyn Watson Setup: Dave Koudys Trevyn Watson Resisting Our Corrupting Influence: David Michon And for (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) And thank you all for making it possible! We enjoyed it very much! Saskia (from The Netherlands) www.lowlug.nl (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) Yes, thank you very much for your time! It was almost like being there... nice to get a sense of the AFOL environment at BF. -JHK (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) Thanks again for your efforts. I followed the closing ceremony with both the webcast, the webcam and chatting on FreeLUG with friends...at the same time. It's really a great "web experience". Didier Enjary (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits

(...) Thanks for making it possible, it was very nice to get a feeling of the atmosphere. Friday was fine, Saturday my connection unfortunately was poor and I missed most. Has anyone captured the stream to disk? /Lars (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)