 Events / BrickFest / 2817
Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:34:48 GMT

Way to go!  Yes, I'd be happy to contribute to the BrickFest DVD project.  I'm
already doing backdrop-equipped photography in the Castle room (and maybe
elsewhere), and I was wondering where the pics would go (aside from Brickshelf).

If I bring my tripod, I could also take time-lapse footage of e.g. the ISD build
contest or BrikWars.  Well, anyone who's willing to press the shutter button
every 30 seconds could do that.  (A camera with an inbuilt time-lapse function
would be preferable.)

Since I have some small skill in graphics (illustration, design and animation),
I can also assist with post-production.