 Events / BrickFest / 2814
    Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Todd Thuma
   BrickFest 2004 will produce a DVD of video and still images of the BrickFest 2004 event, the 5th Year Anniversary. We seek individuals willing to take videotape and still digital photographs to become part of the stock footage of the event. You will (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

        Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Phillip Thorne
     Way to go! Yes, I'd be happy to contribute to the BrickFest DVD project. I'm already doing backdrop-equipped photography in the Castle room (and maybe elsewhere), and I was wondering where the pics would go (aside from Brickshelf). If I bring my (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Phillip Thorne
     I've always wanted to do a credit-crawl with more than one name; suddenly we'll all have another item for our résumés. Ideas for footage and structure (long): Establishing shots of Arlington and GMU. Emphasis (to the uninitiated) that AFOLs are not (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Phillip Thorne
     Okay. BrickFest over, photos and video taken. Time for all the contributors to hash out details of the DVD's organization, divvy up any post-processing pre-assembly that needs be done, and figure out file transfers. I'm cc'ing this to email because (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Todd Lehman
   Hey Todd, what do you mean by "other"-ographers? Have you ever seen anything unsavory at a BrickFest? --Todd (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Maybe he meant cartographers or stenographers? -Orion (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Or biographers? Wow, my dict file has 132 words ending in -ographer! --Todd (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers! —David Laswell
   (...) How about calographers, being those who write in fancy script by laying out patterns of clunky wooden shoes. (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun)