 Events / BrickFest / 2814
2813  |  2815
Subject:
Photographers, Videographers, Histographers, and other -ographers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:23:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BrickFest 2004 will produce a DVD of video and still images of the
BrickFest 2004 event, the 5th Year Anniversary. We seek individuals
willing to take videotape and still digital photographs to become
part of the stock footage of the event. You will receive credit for
your work on the prduction and a free DVD as your sole compensation.

The DVD is an effort to document, in an entertaining and pleasurable
way, the BrickFest 2004 5th Anniversary. Members of the DVD Team
will work together and have input into the final production.

In addition to raw images and video, we need help with graphics and
music for the videos. We have several parts planned and would like
help and your participation.

Respond to this newsgroup or email the DVD Chair Todd Thuma at
todd.thuma@gactr.uga.edu

Todd