 Events / BrickFest / 2513
Re: BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
On 22:46 06/14/2004, James J. Trobaugh wrote

Yeah come on folks we need some good Train sessions. So if you can present one
or have an idea for one lets here it.

We were talking about how many tables to bring and a topic idea came up (I
do not want to actually present it :-)

How about a short session on display tables. Building tips from size to
height. Consideration to making them level across many tables. Any ideas
about how to run the wires. Skirting. Barriers.

Maybe have one table from each club (the clubs that _can_ bring a spare,
that is :-). It would be nice to compare the tables without worrying about
breaking a display!

I think that would be a great idea. Those clubs that can't physically bring a
table could put together some documentation explaining their designs.

Anyone want to take on this and organize a session on Train Club tables?

jt