 Events / BrickFest / 2509
  Re: BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

On 22:46 06/14/2004, James J. Trobaugh wrote (...) We were talking about how many tables to bring and a topic idea came up (I do not want to actually present it :-) How about a short session on display tables. Building tips from size to height. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

(...) I think that would be a great idea. Those clubs that can't physically bring a table could put together some documentation explaining their designs. Anyone want to take on this and organize a session on Train Club tables? jt (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)