 Events / BrickFest / 2508
  BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event Dirty Brickster is a fun and exciting event where each participant contributes an unopened LEGO Related Item worth approximately $10.00 in value. Each contribution is wrapped in gift-wrap or some (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) I have never participated in Dirty Brickster, but I sounds like a ton of fun. I just hope I don't get stuck with a Click-It's set! ;) And I sure hope lots of people remember to bring something so they can play this game. If you miss it you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) So, now I am starting to prepare for Brickfest, and I am rereading some threads (in case anyone wonders why I am posting this a month later). So, I plan to bring a set for this (gotta remember, gotta remember, or I can just buy one while I am (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) Stickers are fine if you don't trust the players. But unless you have 60 people playing in one game or something, it's not a problem to keep track and stickers are overkill. The person who stole it the third time (who presumably plotted (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

Todd- I observed the game at BF/PDX but did not participate. Since I plan to this time, I would like to make sure I understand how it works. You wrote: Of course, the person that draws the number "1" will also be the last to go and can chose either (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

"Ted Michon" <ted@scltc.org> wrote in message news:I17JB8.19qK@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) go and (...) of (...) before (...) #1 gets a final chance to steal so that everyone gets at least one chance to steal. #2 is the worst number... I wonder (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) Oh, maybe I was overestimating how many people would be in on this. I didn't think 60+ would be unreasonable. My first Brickfest, ya know. :) (...) Well, if it works fine enough the way it is, who am I to change it? I was mostly curious. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)