 Events / BrickFest / 2346
Re: Brickfest PDX 2004 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Rafert wrote:
That was an awesome fest!  It was great visiting with everyone and putting
faces to those I had not met in person before.[snip]

A lot of nice things can be seen in all these pictures. If only the purple
didn't make it such a "loudmouth", I would love to buy Larry's building as a
custom set. Several other pretty and original buildings, carts and
siege-machines catched my eye. I realy like the Viking longboats and the
jousting tournament scene. Thank you all for sharing all the goodies, fellow
Legoniers!

I told a few of you I was still looking for work. Well within an hour after I
got home on Monday I got a call and a job offer! YEAH!

Ahh, must have been the good vibrations from being surrounded by lots of LEGO
bricks. Congratulations!

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.