 Events / BrickFest / 2339
2338  |  2340
Subject:
Brickfest PDX 2004 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:20:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

That was an awesome fest!  It was great visiting with everyone and putting faces
to those I had not met in person before.  Just to name a few it was great
visiting with...

Keith Goldman - You got a Brammy!
Ryan Rubino - Looking forward to the completed "ring".
Lenny Hoffman - I'll be redoing some of my layout for the Castle Wall standard.
Ryan Wood - Beware of the sheep!
Joe Meno - SciBrick is great!
Richard Lange - Looking forward to some Northwest projects together.
Ross Crawford - Hope my Castle layout protected your luggage nicely. :-)
Thomas Avery - That crane!
Ted Michon - Great bridge and building! My family loved the elevators.
Holger, Rene, Axel, and Ben - Great to meet you guys and schleimem on!
Tormod Askildsen - looking forward to more community.
Tim Courtney - Schleim you, you schleiming schleim! :-)
Teunis Davey - Where are you from? :-)
Steve DeCraemer - My son was quite pleased with all the minifigs he got, thanks!
Abner Finley - LEGO Groupies!(1)
John Gerlach - Hope you back to your regular sleep schedule soon. :-)
Paul Thomas - Thanks for watching my layout!
Christina Hitchcock - Really, my family did get some sleep! :-)
Todd Lehman - Got pictures? :-)
Derek Schin - Great to see you again! Hope everything works out ok.
Bruce Lowell - Loved to Rancor.
Kelly McKiernan - Bionicle!
John Neal - Schleim!
Todd Thuma - Sleep under the covers! :-)
All of SEALUG, PNLTC!
I know I missed some sorry, it was great seeing everyone.

And yes those were my crazy daughters running around getting everyone's
signature.  For the most part it sounded like they didn't bother anyone but to
those that they did I apologize.  I plan on saving those shirts to bring to
future fests/cons for display.

Here's the photos I got, wish I got more.

I told a few of you I was still looking for work. Well within an hour after I
got home on Monday I got a call and a job offer! YEAH!

later,
Thomas

(1)<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=661021>