 Events / BrickFest / 2252
  Re: General session Q&A

(...) One thing to add to this, Jake passed around a couple of the new Harry Potter minifigs. This was the extent of the "new set revealing" that was done. I suspect we will not see as much of the new set revealing. In one way it's a bummer to not (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) That is a let-down. It might mean less incentive to go to the Brick Convention, especially for those who are sitting on the fence on whether to go or not (if they haven't been to one already). However, (having been to two Brickfests already), (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Ack! Did not expect this... Previous unveilings at similar conventions: Santa Fe Super Chief MOC Santa Fe Cars Wright Bros. Plane Train Engine Shed Designer Sets Space Shuttle Discovery Lunar Lander Cloud City etc. etc. Brickfest PDX: a couple (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) I had dinner with Jake Sunday night, he said there is a new set that he *really* wanted to premier at Brickfest PDX, but it didn't work out. He gave zero indications as to what type or what theme set it was, but he says it is really a great (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)