 Events / BrickFest / 2247
  Re: general session starting.

Hello! (...) Huh? Never heard about this before. (...) That I am aware of :) Though the 1000steine-Land in Berlin has not been the first event. But that's a different story. (...) In my case it's a relationship over 25 years, if I count Duplo in ;) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: general session starting.

(...) (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) what EuroBricks is about: (URL) it as a kind of knowledge center platform where newer LUG's can profit and share the experience from the longer established LUG's, for instance in the field of participating with events. It's an initiative by (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) I have to agree with you Jojo. Gray is the one color I will never have enough of. Now it is impossible to ever purchase anything but the neon pink tinted gray. I am very concerned that when the Bionicle fad dies (as all fads do) the LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: general session starting.

Hallo Jojo, (...) (URL) only in German regards Marmaris (Volker Draschka) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) And that's precisely why he should look here instead, for what EuroBricks is about: (URL) it as a kind of knowledge center platform where newer LUG's can profit and share the experience from the longer established LUG's, for instance in the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) But Jojo is German, why should he read the English explanation instead of the German one? And AFAIK, the Eurobrick-infos at De Bouwsteen are not available for the public... Leg Godt, René (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)