 Events / BrickFest / 1228
Re: Announcing BrickFest 2003!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'm with Chris on this, "no Karaoke" will make it a better event. Dan Jassim
rocked, man(1), but on balance (*cough* John Neal *cough) we're better off
without it, thanks

Hey! I resemble that comment!  Actually, I was looking forward to bringing my
own copy of the Quad City DJ's "C"Mon'N Ride it" to sing;-)  I will admit,
however, that I haven't quite mastered DJ's method of attaining the high
notes.[1]

JOHN

[1] you had to be there;-)