 Events / BrickFest / 1224
Re: Announcing BrickFest 2003!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
I'm pleased to announce that the dates for BrickFest™ are August 8-10th, 2003!

We will be updating the website (http://www.brickfest.com) soon with
information about this year's event and we plan on opening registration in
April.

Woo-hoo!!!  And my pre-scheduled vacation just happens to fall around that
same weekend!  I guess I may have to reconsider that trip to the West
Coast(which I wasn't sure if I could afford anyway) and start thinking of
ways to fit more MOCs into my little sports car.   <grin>

I'm so excited.  I have never been to a BrickFest type event.  In fact,
although I never had an ABS Dark Age, I did have an Internet Dark Age right
about the time that Lugnet was forming, so I didn't even know about these
Fests until last year.  ...So, I am a BrickFest Virgin.  Go easy on me.  :)

Looking forward to more info, Moonbases, Marketplaces, and general ABS
mayhem.  ...Uh, Karaoke?  Well, I can't sing without "Redbeard & Cola", and
in that case I doubt you want me to.  ;-D

Hoping to finally meet some of you in person,
-Hendo