 Events / BrickFest / 1219

Subject:
Announcing BrickFest 2003!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:11:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm pleased to announce that the dates for BrickFest™ are August 8-10th, 2003!

We will be updating the website (http://www.brickfest.com) soon with
information about this year's event and we plan on opening registration in
April.

Last year was a blast and we intend to provide another wonderful experience.
Each year is different and it is a success because of the participants and
presenters.

Once again we will provide an opportunity for individuals and groups to
display, present, and demonstrate what they do with that nifty ABS.  We plan to
expand on the Brick Bazaar idea from last year, as well as find better ways to
utilize the GMU space.

After last year's event we sent participants a BrickFest survey. We reviewed
the suggestions and feel confident that this event will be everything you asked
for.  I am so excited about all the events and things we are working on for
this year.

Although registration is not yet open, start to plan and building what you will
bring this year.

Christina Hitchcock
Event Coordinator
BrickFest 2003