 Events / BrickFest / 1101
    Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis —Richard Marchetti
   (...) No, you began with a statement that I think was intended to imply quite specifically that I am a whining child. It was also in direct reply to my own post. As it turns out, I don't take offense because I don't even know you nor do I care what (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis Todd Lehman
     (...) Ok guys, take this to another group -- like .off-topic.debate or something. This part of the thread isn't about BrickFest anymore... --Todd (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis —James Brown
   (...) Hmm. I didn't intend it to be a statement of your character - I've seen enough of your posts to know you're intelligent enough to see it for exactly what it was - "a famous trick question". I was highlighting, admittedly in an oblique way, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis —Richard Marchetti
   (...) That's pretty sketchy. My question was essentially rhetorical. I didn't expect to get any kind of reply at all -- the fact that I got replies from some of the usual persons makes those replying apologists (the negative connotation this word (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)