 Events / BrickFest / 1071
Re: The clock is ticking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:41:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Wayne Watson writes:

I say somewhat in jest, is the location a secret? It took a minor effort
on the brickfest web site to discover it's in Arlington, VA. It often
seems to me that the home page of many events, fail to say
anything about the location of the event.

HUH???

You say you are kidding and I hope so.  Right on the front page of
www.brickfest.com it clearly states the information you were looking for:

  WELCOME to the official web site for BrickFest!
  July 19-21, 2002 - Arlington, Virginia

Seems very clear and easy to find to me.

____