 Events / BrickFest / 1072
Re: Photos of Lindsay Braun's giant cruiser at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:
Here are some pictures I took of Lindsay Frederick Braun's amazing giant
Japanese war cruiser on display at BrickFest:

  Thanks for posting these, Todd!  The gallery isn't public yet--but
  I have enough space to have posted one of my photos of the cruiser
  (named Takao, not "giant damn ship" as some have speculated ;) ) at:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/takao-lfb-03.jpg

  I also have a photo of its "current state," meaning, the only way it
  will fit on the two 30x60 tables in my kitchen (taken by popular
  demand, please excuse the mess surrounding the tables):

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/takao-home-01.jpg

[snip]

That is just awesome.  I wish I could have seen that in person.  That is
just... well I already said that. :-)  Kind of makes me wonder what you will do
the next time you build something Space. :-O

-Mike Petrucelli