 Events / BrickFest / 1046
Re: Pictures are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer writes:

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Uhh...  this is too much...

I WANT TO GO TO BRICKFEST!

But I guess the chances of a twelve year old kid from Florida going is
pretty slim...

I want point out some unposted stuff I like:

Chris Gidden's Space stuff:

A blockade-runnerish spaceship built Jonathan Mizner:

A cool ship by Bram:

And a *great* Hoth battle scene:

Wow!

I'm envious...