 Events / BrickFest / 1045
Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:00:43 GMT

Hi all,

Let me echo Jeff's sentiments. The walled town looked great, and thanks
especially to Troy Ceferati for buildig so many wall sections and towers. It
was great to meet so many other people and see other people's stuff for real.
You can't really fully appreciate a MOC just from pictures. I hope to make it
next year, not sure yet.

cheers

Magnus