 Events / 968
967  |  969
Subject:
BrickFest 2003 Followup Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:39:18 GMT

I just sent out a message to everyone who made it to BrickFest and
wanted to follow up here just in case we have your email wrong

--------------------------

Thank you for being at BrickFest 2003.

To help make next year even better, we hope you can take a minute to
fill out a short survey about your experience this year.

Our survey can be reached at:
www.wildlink.com/fest/bf2003_survey.php

While in the BF registration system, we hope you can take a moment to
enter the URL for any images you have uploaded (and see a list of any
other images people have taken)!

Our BrickFest Image Link can be reached at:
www.wildlink.com/fest/link_list.php

stephen

Thank you for using the Brickfest Support System.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com

Jain's Guide    www.wildbrick.com

Start planning for BrickFest 2004!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com