 Events / 935
    Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes —Eric Sophie
   (...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes —David Laswell
   (...) They do maintain two offices in NYC. The online portion of LD is located in downtown Manhattan, and the Toy Fair showroom is in midtown. They kinda have to rent that space year round so it's available during the TF season (and the bricks (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)