 Events / 672
Re: NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.events, Frank Filz writes:

Is there any interest in the Pirate Game for this event? Flush off the success
of the game at BrickFest, I'd love to organize a game for NWBrickCon (and I
know there's at least a couple Pirate fans around).

I think you could probably get some people to play. You should refer to the
original message and check with Mark Neumann. He'll be able to answer your
questions better (and he may not be following this thread right now)

~GAMH