 Events / 673
Re: NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:15:19 GMT

Is there any interest in the Pirate Game for this event? Flush off the success
of the game at BrickFest, I'd love to organize a game for NWBrickCon (and I
know there's at least a couple Pirate fans around).

Frank

Absolutely Frank,
Sorry this has taken me so long, I'm a little distracted these days...
Yes, e-mail me at snowleopard@foxinternet.net and I'll hook you up with the
folks doing the gaming!

Mark