 Events / 500

Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.events, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Whooo Hooo!!!!
-gyug

...I suppose this means I'm making a trip to Legoland an annual occurance ;-)

-Tim

Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
...I suppose this means I'm making a trip to Legoland an annual occurance ;-)

-Tim

:) We hope so Tim! I look forward to meeting up with you once again!

-Dave

Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event