 Events / 2388
Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:30:10 GMT

In lugnet.events, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   So, who’s coming?

I should be there ... ;o)

Philo

Excellent, I was of course counting on you. Actually, I didn’t even consider you had a choice ;-)

Jean-Marc