 Events / 2385
2384  |  2386
Subject:
GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:08:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello GBC enthousiasts and others,

During the Fana’Briques event in Rosheim (France), we’ll try to get use of the extra space we have for the GBC to make it as big as we can!

Our ambitious aim is to reach 100 of modules,last year we had 29 but there were a lot of known GBCers missing (Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands,...), so it’s not that far-fetched.

I’m relying on people all over Europe, nay, the world, to come and participate! GBC apart, the Fana’Briques event is set in one of the most lovely regions of France, which double as very central for Europe... And it’s as good a place as any other to start a lovely holiday. Sun, wine... who needs sea anyway?

In any case, I’m trying to assess who will be participating in the GBC, so if you intend to come, please let me know. Please keep in mind that participation must be confirmed before may 15, especially if accomodation is required.

If you need more confirmation that this event will be a lot of LEGO fun (not only GBC), have a look on its page

And if by chance you don’t know what I mean by GBC, check Steve Hassenplug’s excellent pages on the topic. We usually follow his standard, which is a sure way to ensure everything runs more smoothly than not. More or less :-)

If you have special modules (differing from the standard, flow-control, whatever), just tell me - although we’ll probably do most of the setting up the good old trial-and-error way. It’s the summer, things don’t need to be absolutely perfect, we’re all there to get fun. And wine. And home-made flammekueche. God, I can’t wait to be there...

So, who’s coming?