 Events / 1982
    LEAHI display at the 2006 Hawaii FLL Tournament —Nelson Yrizarry
   Our LUG, LEAHI, put on a (URL) small display> at the 2006 Hawaii FLL Tournament this past weekend (Dec. 2, 2006) at the University of Hawaii at Manoa's Campus Center. We had a lot of fun, and impressed a lot of children and adults with our various (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.hi, FTX)

        Re: LEAHI display at the 2006 Hawaii FLL Tournament —Eric Sophie
   That's no small display!!! Wow, what a great idea! Very cool! You have a great imagination. My JFLL Team went to the FLL State Tournament too, we studied Nano Technology also. I wish I would have done something that cool! (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.us.hi, FTX)