 Events / 115
    Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display —Mike Poindexter
   I think that the web cam is pretty cool! I wish I could be there to help out, but alas, I am stuck at work. I wonder what the record is for longest layout that somebody has at their residence... I know I won't qualify, as my layout isn't even put (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

        Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display —James Powell
     (...) Lets put it this way, _nearly all_ my straight track is there, and it makes up about 1/8th of the total track needed. (I have 3 full straights, 4 electric cut ones (full), 2 half straights, 1 1/8th striaght and 1 7/8th straight here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

        Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display —James Powell
   (...) Lets put it this way, _nearly all_ my straight track is there, and it makes up about 1/8th of the total track needed. (I have 3 full straights, 4 electric cut ones (full), 2 half straights, 1 1/8th striaght and 1 7/8th straight here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)