 Events / 1000steine-Land / 30

Subject:
Attending 1000steine-Land?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:13:06 GMT

All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so
it was a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all
cleared up, are there any other people form the US or Canada going to
1000steine-Land?

I wanted really really badly to go, but I won't be able to make it this year.

Definitely I'll be at BrickFest in August, though, this year.

--Todd

Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Wow, have a great trip Christina!

Janey "Red Brick"

Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

My heart said "Let's go!", but my bank account said "No way!" :-(
1-0 for my bank account.

Have a good trip!  See you at BF DC.

Pierre

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Pierre Normandin wrote:
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

My heart said "Let's go!", but my bank account said "No way!" :-(
1-0 for my bank account.

Have a good trip!  See you at BF DC.

That was me too. As my summer plans started shaping up, I realized I wouldn't
have the time or money :-( I'll definitely be in DC, though!

Have fun, Christina!!

-Tim

Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend-- I really would have liked to renew
some friendships (hello Axel, Ben, HoMa, Rene!) and forged some new ones as
well.

Have a great time, Christina, and please personally greet those Schleimers for
me:-)

John

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend-- I really would have liked to renew
some friendships (hello Axel, Ben, HoMa, Rene!) and forged some new ones as
well.

Have a great time, Christina, and please personally greet those Schleimers for
me:-)

John

The first thing I grab, when I start to pack, will be my Schleime shirt :-)

-Christina

Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?