 Events / 1000steine-Land / 37
Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
All my travel plans are finalizes as of today. I had a Passport issue so it was
a little iffy as to whether I would get to go.  But now it is all cleared up,
are there any other people form the US or Canada going to 1000steine-Land?

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend-- I really would have liked to renew
some friendships (hello Axel, Ben, HoMa, Rene!) and forged some new ones as
well.

Have a great time, Christina, and please personally greet those Schleimers for
me:-)

John

The first thing I grab, when I start to pack, will be my Schleime shirt :-)

-Christina