 Duplo / 157
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:32:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ...
They remind me so much of my Mom's L'eggs (TM) Eggs. you know, those white
plastic eggs of aprox the same size that pantyhose came in? In the 1970's • when
an eco-reuse-for-crafts wave hit us, everyone was using them in Christmas
decorations, Easter baskets, etc., and as fake eggs for gals like me • "playing
kitchen."

Maybe this is why I instantly like the packaging. I complain about my 4 year
old wanting things because of the packaging.

Suz is helping me to find a justification for my desire to get some of the
eggs.  He will like them on Easter.

-Suz

p.s. I know this is a family show, but I don't think this will offend... • Ok, so
I admit, the first thing I did with the egg shells was hold them up to my • chest
and laugh. ;-)

I am afraid to admit that my liquid binkies (I am nursing) would rival the
eggs. smile

Rose