 Dear LEGO / 4560
Re: Blue 32 x 32 Baseplate Discontinued... nooooo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:36:30 GMT

Yes, the 32X32 blue as a single item has been discontinued for a while now.  The
glimmer of hope is that Pitsco Dacta still sells a pack of baseplates (4 or 5 I
think) that includes the 32X32 blue.  You have to buy large gray and regular
green with it, but they're useful anyway.  There's also that playtable at Sam's
Club for $150 that includes a 48X48 blue baseplate.