 Dear LEGO / 1419
Re: "If it were my toy company..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Colin Gutierrez writes:

I think many non-AFOL parents (who played with
Lego as children) would buy the re-released classic sets "for their
kids."  It might even bring alot of people out of their dark ages.

There's nothing quite like nostalga to make people want, nay - need, something.
Someone at my work saw my offer on the internal newsgroup to buy any childhood
LEGO from them and contacted me, ready to sell. I made the mistake of pointing
them at LUGNET to confirm what sets they had.. and now I think they want to
keep them *sigh* ah well! :)

Richard