 Database / Set Inventories / 482
  Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?

(...) well, we started creating something similar, but didn't import any external data yet: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?

(...) we will have three distinct implementations of the same functionality. I think we *really* should throw our efforts together to create *one* implementation (which could coincidentally be hosted on lugnet). But then again, just about everyone (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?

(...) the biggest thing everyone should agree on is the nameing convention... We used partsref and partid for ours, which seemed to be the most complete and easy to use convention... All the rest is really easy to transform, from one format to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?

(...) This is great! Todd: How about linking the element count in the set guide to the corresponding inventory page on dands site? KL (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)