 Database / Set Inventories / 482
Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:08:48 GMT

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 11:44:01AM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
Did anyone compile the inventories that were posted here
in a machine-readable format, possibly even integrating it with
the data from set inventories at lugnet? I'd really like to continue
the work of Tim Vattima.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Set guide contained links
to the (existing) set inventories? I intend to spend a few days
during Christmas with a database / search engine on my home server;
but I could also contribute my programming skills (and those few
days ;-) ) to lugnet.

well, we started creating something similar, but didn't import any external
data yet:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv

:)

Dan