 Database / Set Inventories / 484
Re: compiled / searchable parts database with links to the set guide?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:24:47 GMT

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 03:12:48PM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
Dan Boger <dan@wwind.com> writes:
well, we started creating something similar, but didn't import any external
data yet:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv

Yep, that's just what I meant... With Lugnet, you and me,
we will have three distinct implementations of the same functionality.
I think we *really* should throw our efforts together to create
*one* implementation (which could coincidentally be hosted on
lugnet).

the biggest thing everyone should agree on is the nameing convention...  We
used partsref and partid for ours, which seemed to be the most complete and
easy to use convention...  All the rest is really easy to transform, from
one format to another...

Dan