 Color / 963
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Greg Hyland
   (...) It's okay. I wish for bad things to happen to the members of rtlToronto on pretty much a daily basis. But then everything I see Calum, I look in to his dreamy eyes and that hateful feeling goes away. Sigh. But then they come up with a (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —David Koudys
   (...) Yep--pretty much the funniest strip--"I know--the contest was a HUGE success!!" After a while, though, CalumBall isn't as much fun and just gets kinda mean and nasty--likewhen you're playing Dodgeball in school, and you're the last one left on (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Calum Tsang
   (...) I don't think I've ever heard me described that way. Sigh! (...) Mindstorms Tax Filing has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. Next month, we're doing RCX fractal rendering. (...) Grr! Square opaque eyes, grr! (...) You do know most of (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Richard Noeckel
   (...) :::Warning, this is a personal attack!::: No one will ever really love you Calum! (Except maybe for your parents) But aside from family, you will never be truly be loved. This is true, and we all know it. I don't care if i get banned, or if (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Iain Hendry
   In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote: (...the stuff that Richard writes.) Richard, that post was HOT. With every word I read, I feel the passion growing in my loins. Please continue turning me on. Love, Iain (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Richard Noeckel
   (...) =) Dude, you've got a lot of pent-up emotion towards me.... Lets go over to lugnet.people.lgbt and get it on!!! Have your way with me, but just get it outta your system. ;) No, but seriously... You're creeping me out. It's kewl though. Peace, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)