 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13138
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 05:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.color, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote:

(...the stuff that Richard writes.)

Richard, that post was HOT.  With every word I read, I feel the passion growing
in my loins.  Please continue turning me on.

Love,

    Iain

=)

Dude, you've got a lot of pent-up emotion towards me....

Lets go over to lugnet.people.lgbt and get it on!!!

Have your way with me, but just get it outta your system.

;)

No, but seriously...
You're creeping me out.

It's kewl though.