 Color / 963
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote:

I really, really, honestly do hope that one day TLG completely discontinues
their Robotic line, and replaces all Mindstorm and Technic with Bionicle.
Then, when rtlToronto throws a hissy-fit and empowers the world to take action
to return the creativity to Lego, i'll be the first to say...i'll say Ha!

It's okay. I wish for bad things to happen to the members of rtlToronto on
pretty much a daily basis.

But then everything I see Calum, I look in to his dreamy eyes and that hateful
feeling goes away. Sigh.

But then they come up with a competition like Connect 4 or Robot Pipe Racing or
Mindstorms Tax Filing and I want to kill them again. Gr!

But then if you draw Calum in a comic without puples in his eyes it kind of
bothers him in a funny way. Haha!

Sined,
Greg Hyland
Defending rtlToronto Champion